We provide professional fishing guide services in Florida, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. Our values are exceptional customer service, top-notch fishing gear, hard work, continual learning, teaching, and of course catching fish.
- North – Lake Vermilion, Lake of the Woods, Shagawa Lake
- Twin Cities area lakes and rivers – Lake Minnetonka, Green Lake, Forest Lake, Medicine Lake, Upper St. Croix River, and more
- Naples (Golden Gate area)
- Big Cypress National Preserve
- Everglades and Francis S. Taylor Wildlife Management Area
- Includes I-75 (Alligator Alley), Hwy 41 (Tamiami Trail), and Everglades Holiday Park
- Southeastern Florida including Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Homestead, etc.
- Western lakes and rivers – Wapogasset Lake, Balsam Lake, Upper St. Croix River, and more
- Southwestern – Madison-area lakes to the Mississippi River
Our Guides at a Glance
Capt. Dave Schueck
– Multispecies fishing guide, primarily at Lake Vermilion, Lake of the Woods, and Florida
– U.S. Coast Guard certified
– CPR and First Aid certified
– 20+ years multispecies tournament experience
– Significant coaching experience
– Significant public speaking experience
– Previously Lakeville Fishing Team coach
– Sponsors/Pro Staff: LaCanne’s Marine, JT Outdoor Products, White Eagle Resort, KEEN, Swagger Tackle
– Multispecies fishing guide, primarily at Lake Vermilion and Shagawa Lake
– Fly fishing specialist
– 4+ years college bass tournament experience
– 7 years multispecies tournament experience
– Sponsors: Temple Fork Outfitters
– Multispecies fishing guide, primarily at lakes and rivers in Minneapolis/St. Paul area and western Wisconsin
– Largemouth and smallmouth bass specialist
– 25 years bass tournament experience
– Classic Bass Champions Tour
– Fishing for Life summer staff member
– Previously Minnehaha Academy Fishing Team coach
– CPR and First Aid certified
– Sponsors: MG Lures
We offer flexible services, convenient pickup, and competitive rates.
This was our second trip with Dave, and it was absolutely amazing (again)! Dave’s pure passion for ensuring you are having a great experience comes shining through. His knowledge and instincts of fishing and the lake allowed us (my son and brother) to fill our limit and catch some monster walleye! He treated our family like his family! Thank you Dave!—John from Minnesota
I hired Dave as a fishing guide up on Lake Vermilion yesterday. Dave did a fantastic job and our group of two fisherman caught six different species of fish, 32 total. Better than that was the experience Dave provided with technical knowledge, humor, and ability to effectively teach two guys that have been fishing for many years. I give Dave my highest recommendation as a fishing guide and will be using him again in the future. Rating: 10/10—Jeff from Minnesota
My friends and I recently took a trip to Vermilion with Dave as our guide and I highly suggest you do the same, if you get the chance. We spent our time targeting Walleye and Pike. Dave provided great communication before the trip, arrived early to greet us, prepared shore lunch, & taught and explained some of his methods/strategies for various species. I’m convinced Dave’s knowledge combined with his passion for fishing allowed us to have a successful day.—James from Minnesota
Plan Your Memory Today
Start your adventure today!
Still have questions?