Rates and Payment Information
Kids age 12 and younger are free. All youth age 17 and younger get a free lure!
Rates listed are for 2 people. Extra people can be added with additional fees. Max of 4 people per boat.
Rates for Additional Guide Services
Extra Person: $50 (4 hrs), $75 (6 hrs), $100 (8 hrs) – rates are per person
Shore Lunch: $20 per person per day
Follow Boat: $100
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Deposit of $100 must be received within 15 days of booking your guide trip to hold your reservation. Deposits are refundable if more than 21 days cancellation notice is provided. If less than 21 days, we will work with you to reschedule the trip for the same calendar year and will re-apply your deposit to the new date. If we cannot reschedule your trip, then deposit is nonrefundable.
If we need to cancel your trip due to weather or emergency, then 100% of the deposit will be refunded.
What to Bring
Please bring the following with you for your guided fishing trip.
- Current Minnesota fishing license
- Lunch / beverage
- Sun screen
- Rain gear / weather appropriate clothing
- Bug spray
- Medications if you need to take them during the day
What We Provide
We provide the following for your guided fishing trip.
- Flexible pickup location
- If you’re staying at a local lodge or cabin, most times we can pick you up right at your dock or another pre-arranged location on the lake
- Flexible scheduling
- Usually we will pick you up around 8:00 AM, but this can be altered if necessary
- All fishing gear including rods, reels, tackle, etc.
- You can bring your own gear if desired
- 2019 Alumacraft T-Pro 195 with Evinrude E-TEC G2 200HP
- Life jackets for children / adults
- Extra bottled water for anglers
- Shore lunch (if requested at time of booking)
- We can assist you if you have a business event, large groups, or have questions about lodging and area attractions
- US Coast Guard certified captain with assistance towing endorsement
- Insured. First aid / CPR certified.
Multi-species fishing / fly fishing
Walleye, Musky, Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike, Crappie, Sunfish/Perch – we offer guiding for all of them. Lake Vermilion and Lake of the Woods fish populations are healthy. Let’s make a memory together. Do you enjoy fly fishing? Make your friends jealous and let’s catch a musky or smallmouth on the fly.
Lake Vermilion and Lake of the Woods
We love lakes that are rich in fish variety and size. Lake Vermilion is our Northern Minnesota gem and it’s our home base for guiding. A little further north is another favorite in Lake of the Woods (Northwest Angle area). Our guides know both of these waters well.
Are you looking for a family-friendly boat tour of Lake Vermilion? We have you covered. Let’s load up the boat, spot some wildlife, and catch a beautiful Vermilion sunset!
Emergency Boat Towing
Are you stranded on the water and need a tow? We may be able to save your day depending on boat size. Our chief guide has a U.S. Coast Guard Captains license and Assistance Towing endorsement.
Plan Your Memory Today
Start your Lake Vermilion adventure!
Still have questions?
Contact us and we will get back to you shortly.